Can I join TEAM automatically?
No. Whilst we very much hope we can add your business to our growing UK network there will be certain "checks & balances" that need to be actioned beforehand. These include:
- Independent ownership
- Evidence of sound, ethical business practice
- Geographical and sector fit
- Credit check
- Co-operative approach to networking
- Adherence to the TEAM Constitution and Code of Co-operation Agreement
- Last but not least, are you nice people to do business with!
Can I join TEAM if I am a member of other organisations?
Absolutely. Businesses join associations and organisations for all sorts of reasons and the services they receive and can access will be varied. TEAM we believe is unique in the benefits provided to its Membership and we continue to add new innovations wherever we believe they add value to our Member's businesses. If there is anything you feel you are missing then you only have to ask and we will do our best to provide it.
I have 2 other office locations and one other separate business. Are they all covered by one application?
Each individual business will be treated as a separate entity albeit we will be aware of common ownership. Each business will be responsible for a TEAM Membership fee, although multiple businesses will benefit from a discounted rate.
How do I network?
Nothing is as good as face to face. TEAM provides a series of over 70 meetings a year around the country, including a National Networking Conference (click here to view this year's Event), enabling you to engage with fellow Members and Service Providers. In addition TEAM produces regular Newsletter and bulletins to which Members can contribute as well as a number of TEAM social media groups.
How do I share business?
TEAM Xchange provides a relatively simple process enabling any Member to post information on a job or candidate they would like to share. Interested TEAM Members will contact you and you are free to engage and agree terms directly with them. The main Agency will be responsible for discharging any fees due in accordance with what was initially agreed.
What do I do next?
The 'About Us' tab will provide you with more information but ideally, please either contact us online firstname.lastname@example.org or our Membership Team on 01730 890476.
- All South Regions Combined Networking Event
- All North Regions Combined Networking Event
- Annual Business Plans that Achieve Your Goals
- All Midlands Regions Combined Networking Event
- London and East Combined Regional Event
- The Kickstart Scheme
- HR Forum
- IT Division Networking Event
- South West & Wales Regional Networking Event
- North East Region Networking Event
- Solo Recruiter Event
- Midlands Region Networking Event
- South Region Networking Event
- East Region Networking Event
- London Region Networking Event
- Engineering Division Networking Event
- South Central Region Networking Event
- Health & Social Care Division Networking Event
- South Midlands Region Networking Event
- North West Region Networking Event